martes, 3 de junio de 2008

My friend Vanessa

I have known my friend Vanessa for a long time. We went to the same volleyball classes for seven years, but our friendship started five years ago, when her parents broke up and she confided me all her feelings, and I was there, standing by her in that bad times. We also found out we have a lot of things in common, besides volleyball, of course: we both like The Police and Bon Jovi, we went to the same kinder-garden and remember the teachers we had so we had a lot of topics to talk, and we enjoyed talking to each other.

Two years ago we went to a concert of The Police together. After the concert, we could go backstage and meet the band, it was great!
Obviously, we had a lot of argues during our friendship but we overcame all the bad moments and we generally got on well and had fun together.

Last year I abandoned the Volleyball classes, so we don’t see each other as often as we used to. We try to arrange to meet in some place but we have different obligations, priorities and timetables that don’t let us. I haven’t talked to her for two months, so we are losing contact and it makes me so sad because we had an amazing friendship and now it is very different.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work, but before you hand in, please correct some language mistakes, such as:
confided
that times
garden
argues
we got on well (past?)