jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

My friend Lucas

I have known my friend Lucas for a long time. We went to the same primary school, but our relationship started in the secondary school, four years ago. We found out that we have a lot of things in common such as we both like football, music, especially the rock and roll and we enjoy talking each other.
Two years ago we went to a camping that was organized by the school. It was great. We were there for a week. At first we were very happy and obviously we had some arguments during the camping, but we could overcome them and we got on well . But in the third day Lucas broke his leg playing football. So I was there, standing by him in that time. Later, Lucas had an improvement and he was ok.
Last year Lucas said me that he was going to move to another country and I was very unhappy. Since then, we have not seen each other anymore, but we have written emails and letters to each other.
I wish to go to his country to see him and talk a lot of things and don't lose our relationship.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work, but before you hand in, please correct some language mistakes, such as:

encampment
at the first
argues
supass
an improve
to moved