viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

Mail from Dennis Tito

Hi !
As you know, I'm writting you from Florida, USA, I'm in a cyber café.
I arrived here 2 days ago and from the moment that I leave the plane, I was very suprised.
It's very modern and diferent than England, in England now the weather is cold :S,
but here is perfect sunshine the most of the time. I feel that here is my place :P
Tom and I are very sad that you couldn't come with us, all this things are what you allways wanted to see, I'm sure you'd love it.

Yesterday we took a tour but it was only in Florida. It was very funny but I want to know more about this country.
We are going to take a tour of 3 or 4 states more. I thinks New York, Texas, South Dacota and north Dacota,
Oh I forgot to tell you what happened in the airport, A man had the same suitcase and he took mine.
Fortunately I stoped him at the exit and We changed our suitcase.

Well, we have to go to register in the tour I told you.
We're going to stay here 2 weeks more counting the tour and all the activities.
I will write you again in New York.

XOXO

Dennis

2 comentarios:

Martin Solovey dijo...

Jimena,
Perdona que lo postie a esta hora pero ayer dsps de la escuela me fui a hacer un par de cosas y cuando volvi me quede dormido de 1 y mi mama no me quiso despertar entonces me levante yo re tarde hoy.

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work, but please read the task again, remember you are Ellen or Dennis (read about them in unit 5).
Re-write and hand in before July 4th.