jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

My friend Alan

I have known Alan since we were almost 3 or 4 years old.we first met at kindergarden with other friends I have now.We found out that we liked the same things, like movies and other stuff. I was always inviting him over my place.He has always been my best friend.
Eight or nine years ago he went with me to a summer holiday, we went to florianopolis in brasil .I liked that holyday, it brings me lots of good memories of those times.We played a lot in the pool of hotel there was lots of slides I liked it very much.
Seven or eight years ago his parents decided to leave to USA so he left and i was very sad abaout it. But he visited me in all his holidays and three years ago he came back to argentina. Now we don`t see each other so offen (with all the study its kind of dificult) but it is always fun to pass by his house and look up for him. I hope next time we can see each other like old times.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nice story, good work.
Please, before you hand in, correct some language mistakes such as:
almost 3 or 4
over my place
Brazil
holyday
of hotel
offen