jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

My friend Matias.

I have known my friend Matias since primary school. But unfortunately, we stop ourselves seeing. We went to Instituto Sudamericano Modelo primary school.Now my friend stills at that school but at the secondary school.

The last time I saw him, we talk about the things that we have in common as: we like to play volleyball, listen to all kind of music, among other things.

One day, we went to a trip with the school. One week of full fun. With Matias we do all the activities together, we spend it very well. The day of the night activity, I hurt my arm, and Matias stay with me at the cabins. We played card games and things that don’t needed that I made force with my arm. In spite of it, it was a wonderful week.

Now I am a little free cause the exams period has already finished, so now I can call him and arrange to meet us.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nice story, good work.
Please, before you hand in, correct some language mistakes such as:
we stop
stills
we talk (past!)
we spend it very well
stay (past!)