viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

Mail from Dennis Tito

Hi!

If you have seen the last programs of CNN you will guess from where I am writing to you. I am at the middle of the space
J. I got here with the spaceship yesterday , as soon as, arrive at destination we open a champagne but we forget that in space there is no gravity so the champagne get dispersed for all sides and need to drinank it from the air :) . Luckily, we could drink it all.In fact of this I love being in space! It’s awesome.If look outside you can see out planet to far away.

This trip is awesome , the people that told me that I’m crazy for doing this, are mad.Cause this is great!.

The next time I do this trip I will take you with me
J. You will say that is a madness but trust in me you will have a lot of fun.

Well I need to go now, cause the computer is running out of battery :S. In 6 hours I will write you again, so as soon as the battery gets full you will get notices from me. When the trip finish we will arrange to meet us OK?

Well Bye.

Love,

Dennis

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work, please check some language mistakes and hand in before July 4th.