jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

My Friend David

I have known David since we were on the garden. We went to the same primary and we do the two first years of the secondary together too. We found out that we bought like to play football and to listen the same music, old music like The Beatles or Queen. I invited David to my birthday the first year he was in the school and since that we have been very good friends.
Last summer David invited me to go on holiday with him and his family, but I was on the beach with my family, and I didn’t go. After that I have gone a lot of times to sleep to David’s house, only or with other friends. We like to go with others friends to play football on Fridays and to go out on Saturday night.
This is the first year we aren’t on the same classes on school; we are in the same secondary but in different courses. However we talk a lot by phone and we see each other always on the school.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nice story but please, before you hand in, check some grammar and spelling mistakes, such as:
on the garden
we do the ... (past!)
listen TO
since that
only/alone
others friends