viernes, 6 de junio de 2008

MY FRIEND TATIANA

I have known my friend Tatiana for a long time. We first met at the primary school 5 years ago. We found out that we like hockey and football so I invited Tatiana over to my house.
We watched the Argentina’s games and soon became best friends.

Four years ago , Tatiana’s parents invited me to go on holidays with them, it was fantastic, we went to Uruguay
Tatiana and I loved walking along the center and we surfed and it was greate ! we filmed a lot of videos because she had a camera.
One year ago I did my birthday and Tatiana came, she was very beautiful and all my friends liked her! Since then we haven’t seen each other very much because we go to different high schools but it is not a problem because we talk every day by e-mail. I really love her!

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nice story, please correct some language mistakes such as:
the Argentina
greate
did my birthday