jueves, 26 de junio de 2008

Mail from Dennis Tito

Hi!
Surely you know where I’m writing from if you have been watching the TV. I’m having some problem to send this email, because here we don’t have much internet in the space like Earth. The spaceship took off one day ago from Houston land ship. When we left the Earth’s atmosphere, we celebrate that we were all with life, so I drank a glass of fruit juice to celebrate that we all with life and ready for the fun we will have. As you know this trip is very dangerous, but luckily until now we are enjoying the journey, it the best being here, the space is enormous that makes it very relaxing and also fun, in my opinion the best thing is that you don’t touch the ground, you are flying like bird, without help.

All friends and family think I’m crazy to pay this trip, I think they haven’t been here, because this sensation don’t have price, all the feelings and sensations I’m experimenting are very different from the Earth at the same time funny. I can’t believe I am the first tourist in space! Can you?

I’m thinking of doing a new trip to space, because this is exceptional and it doesn’t have compare with anything else and I’m sure that you are now thinking that I’m crazy and I don’t know the importance of the money… maybe you are right, but I had tell you that this is exceptional and out of the world (Yes I know I’m out of the Earth) but I’m sure we’ll have a lot of fun together if you come with me in my next journey. Have to finish, because I don’t know how much time I will have internet here. Let’s see us when I arrive. I don’t know if I could write you again. So see you in Earth!
Love
Dennis

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work, please check some language mistakes and hand in before July 4th.