jueves, 26 de junio de 2008

Mail from Martin

Hi!
You won’t believe where I’m writing from- I'm writing you from El Calafate, Argentina, I'm in the hotel.
I arrived here one week ago and from the moment that I leave the plane, I was very surprised. It's different than England, in England the weather is warm but here is cold and cloudy. People are very warm and easy.

I am very sad that you couldn't come with us because you had broken your leg, but all this things are what you always wanted to see such us Perito Moreno glacier, Spegazini glacier, Onelli glacier, Upsala glacier and the Petrified Forest called “La leona”.

Yesterday I took a tour but it was only in El Calafate. It was boring but I learnt a lot of this beautiful city. At evening I ate cake and tea with new friends.We are going to take a excursion calls “Mini-trekking”. There you can walk in a glacier, in this case we are going to walk in Perito Moreno glacier.I had a good travel, I slept all the night.

Well, I’ve to go because in five minutes I’m going to a museum with Ailen about History. I’m going to stay in El Calafate for another week, then I’m going to Buenos Aires, a place where I am going to watch a football team called San Lorenzo. I’ll write again in ten days to talk about my holyday.
All the best,
Martin

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Please read the task again, remember you are Ellen or Dennis (read about them in unit 5).
Re-write and hand in before July 4th.