jueves, 26 de junio de 2008

Mail from Dennis Tito

Hi!

Surely you know where I’m writing from if you watch a little news. However, neither thought I that my laptop would work from here… The spaceship took off two days ago, and I drank a glass of fruit juice to celebrate, but it was a mistake because then I felt sick. Luckily, I soon recovered and could enjoy the journey. I love being in space! It’s great! The best sensation ever was when I looked down and saw our planet.

A lot of people think I’m crazy to pay this sum for taking this trip, I think they are jealous. The feelings and sensations I’m experimenting are incredible and incomparable. I think it really worth it. I can’t believe I became the first tourist in space! Can you?

I’ll invite you to my next trip to space (yes, I still haven’t finished the trip and I’m planning to do this again), it’s a little crazy propose but I’m sure we’ll have a lot of fun together and you’ll enjoy the journey such as I am.

Have to go, because the cosmonauts who are travelling with me are calling. Ok, see you when I arrive at land. I might write again tomorrow!

Love,

Dennis

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work, please check some language mistakes and hand in before July 4th.