jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

My friend Nicole


I have known my best friend Nicole since we were eleven years old, when we were in primary school. We found out that we both liked the same music and tv programmes. I was very introverted many years ago. However, we started talking and we found out that we had a lot in common. I liked being with her and we spent a lot of time together, and soon became best friends.
Five months later we went to a big party with friends. It was amazing! We spent many hours talking about our lifes, interests and friends. We have been talking all day! People were impresioned about the wide variety of topics we could talk. I know that the things I told her in those moments won't be said by her, because she will never let me down.
Two years ago Nicole went to Cuba and I went to United States of America and we stayed there a long time, so we hadn't seen each other for five or six months aproximately, but we had talked a lot on the phone and we had been comunicated by e-mail too. When she came back from her trip I was already in Argentina, and we spent a lot of time together. I told her a lot of news and she stood by me in the troubles I had. Because of that I know that she is my best friend and she will always stick up for me.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nice story, good work and beautiful picture!!
Please, before you hand in, correct some language mistakes such as:
lifes
have bee talking (past action?)
impresioned
talk about
won't be said by her
the USA