viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

Letter from Ellen MacArthur to Jennifer Hucknall

To: Jennifer Hucknall “jen_08@hotmail.com
Date: 25 of July, 2000
Subject: After such a long time.

Hi Jenni,

I can not believe that I am writing you after such a long time!! I have been in France to buy a yacht and I have been repairing it for a long time to race across the Atlantic. Now I am in the middle of the ocean, a beautiful sunrise started the day and I have a very strong feeling of pleasure, I can see beautiful scenery. How are things there, in England?
I am sure that you are studying!! : D, no, no was a joke!

You will never guess what happened yesterday. Had to climb the mast of my boat to repair the sails at four o’clock in the morning and with 100kph winds blowing around me. I took my many hours to make the repairs. Was full of fear and for a moment thought that I would die. But then all were well again.

Well I must cook my lunch now, but I will write you again soon to tell you new adventures in a different place.

All the best,

Ellen.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work, please check some language mistakes and hand in before July 4th.