jueves, 26 de junio de 2008

Mail from Ellen

Hi!
You won’t believe where I’m writing from- a cyber café in Paris near Tower Eiffel!! Arrived here the last week. Hope you aren’t boring while I’m near from the most popular and romantic destination in Europe. :D

Yesterday I turned up with your friend Ben. We talked for about 3 hours about his new yacht. He has bought the same as mine, a tiny seven metre Classe Mini Yacht.
When I had already headed for France, sailing, realized that had forgotten my passport to get out of the country in my house, so had to return to look for it.
I have gone to a travel guide, it was wonderful. I’ve Met a lot of people and amazing places like, the Orsay museum, the Notre Dame Cathedral and also the Tower Eiffel.

I’ve arranged with Ben to go sailing tomorrow in his yacht, I hope to not bother you…
I’m so glad to be here, is the most beautiful place I’ve been in years, you should come and go to the museums which are fascinating.

Well I’ve to go because in five minutes I’m going to take off to the Champs-Elysees. I’m going to stay in paris for another week, then, I’m going to head for Plymouth because I’ve my first transatlantic raice to New York City. I’ll write again in two days to talk about the sail with Ben…

XOXO
Ellen

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work, but please read the task again, remember you are Ellen or Dennis (read about them in unit 5).
Re-write and hand in before July 4th.