viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

E-Mail

Hi!

Won’t believe where I’m writing from - A bar next to the Niagara's cataracts. Arrived here yesterday. Hope you aren't bored while I am enjoying the weather and the cataracts here in Canada:P.

On the morning, I went with guide all around the Niagara's river, watching the differents seeings of the cataracts. The man talked for about 2 hours about the cataracts, the origin, etc. Here, I'm going to rent a bote for travelling on my own. Could you believe that here, there are a lot of young people of different countries ?
When I was travelling with the guide, there were an Indian, a Chinese, and 2 young men from Ireland, and opposite me, here in the bar, there are a couple of South Africa taking photos. That's crazy because I thought that I would be the only one young man here. :P

I’ve arranged with some people from different countries to go out tomorrow and investigate a little bit more this amazing place. I want you to come with me next year, we are going to have a great moment together. I’m so happy to be here, this is the most beautiful place I’ve been since my childhood.

Have to go because this bar is closing :S. I’m going to stay in Canada for another week, so, I will write you one more time to tell you how the things are.

Hugs and kisses,

Sally.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Please read the task again, remember you are Ellen or Dennis (read about them in unit 5).
Re-write and hand in before July 4th.