viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

e-mail

Hi ¡
Guess where I’m writing from-an hotel in France! Arrived here two days ago because my sailing boat broke down, I had an accident in the coast of France but now everything its ok. France is a great country the boys are very beautiful I’m sure the boys are equally good at home!
There are some beautiful buildings here, a lot of castles and the fantastic Eiffel tower.

Have had a great fun most of time- only the first day was a bit hectic because I was very worried for my sailing boat. Yesterday I went to a Mexican restaurant and there I met a good and a beautiful man .his name is Dominique and he is a doctor. I had a great diner with him! Today we are going to go to the center of the town because I want to do some shopping.

Have to finish- I am going to see a museum now.
I am going to stay in France for another seven days , then I am going to return
Tell me about your life, about your boy friend and your new job.
I will write again,
Love shaii

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work, please check some language mistakes and hand in before July 4th.