jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

My friend Mateo

I have known my friend Mateo for a long time. We went to the same primary school, were we met us. We found out that we have a lot of things in common such as we both like volleyball, music especially the rock music and we enjoy talking to each other, also we have a lot of things that aren't in common too, like our volleyball team, we go to a different club, or we do a different things, but we don't care about that.
One year ago, we went on holiday together and that has been one of the most beautiful holidays in my life. During the holidays we did a lot of things such as playing volleyball in the beach, we went out to dance all the nights, also we visited the city, and it has been very nice.
In the middle of this year, his father was chosen to do an important job out of the country, that it may take several years in being finished, so of cause of that he had to go to a new country. I remember that day, I was crying a lot and it has been very difficult to me to forget him. Then with pass of the years I have to accepted, and now days I can chat and speak to him all the days, but I still miss him.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nice story, good work.
Please, before you hand in, correct some language mistakes such as:
a different things
last year ... that has been...
on the beach
in being finished