jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

My friend Milton

I have known Milton since I was a kid. We weren`t very good friends in the garden, but now we have a very good relationship. We first met at “Bialik of Devoto”, my garden and primary school, and we have done a lot of things together since I knew him. We found out that we both like playing football and another sports, and we like listening to music very much. Allthough we were very different, we quickly became best friends.
Five years ago I went to San Clemente del Tuyu in summer holidays and we met there! It was great, We spent three wonderful weeks with him and with my other best friend whose name is Fede. We all like playing games in the beach, Tennis and Volleyball, and swimming in the sea. We didn`t take pictures because I didn`t like this very much.
We went to the cinema with other friends a lot of times, and we had fun. This year we don`t meet very frequently because we selected different careers last year at our secundary school, Ort Yatay. I study informatics and he studies architectury. Since last summer, we haven`t seen each other very often, we haven`t talked on the phone or Messenger, but once in a while we have lunch together and have a good time.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nice story, good work.
Please, before you hand in, correct some language mistakes such as:
the garden
another sports
although
on the beach
tennis
carrers or tracks?