miércoles, 4 de junio de 2008

My Friend Matias

My friend Matias.

I have known my friend Matias for a long time. We first met in the street about 4 years ago but our friendship started when we met in Ort. There, we found out we have a lot of things in common such as music and feelings. Soon, became best friends.

Two years ago, Matias invited me to pass a weekend with him! It was great.
We spent two days in a little country club with a swimming pool. Matias and I loved walking along the club at night. We had a lot of fun.

One year ago I spend a week at home and Matias came to see me three times.
But then, this year, Matias changed to another school. Since then, we haven’t seen each other very much, but we’ve talked on the phone or on Internet.

(Y subi esto el 4/06, pero me equivoque y lo subi en borrador.)

No hay comentarios: