viernes, 6 de junio de 2008

My friend Mariana

I have known my friend Mariana since 2000, we first met at her holiday's flat's garden. Her mom asked me if I could play with her daughter because she was bored. Then, I met her and invited her to my place. We played computer games together and soon we became best friends.
Every year since then we spend our holidays together with my family, but last year Mary's parents invited me to go on holiday with them! We went to Villa Gesell for a month! It was the best holiday of my life. Every morning we used to go surfing, after that we would relax on the beach and to finish the day we went dancing. Mariana and I loved that holiday. We took a lot of photos and had a lot of fun.
When we were in the primary school we used to see each other twice a week but in 2005, when we started the high school, we haven't seen each other any more. However we don't meet each other very much, we never stopped being best friends. We know although we have different timetables we are best friends.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nice story, please correct some language mistakes such as:

flat's garden
we spend
we haven't seen