viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

Mail from Ellen

Hi Zoe!

Guess where I’m writing from – a ship in the middle of the Atlantic ocean! The trip started in Spain in May, and will finish in France in August. The weather’s cold. Recently the storm stoped, and now the rainbow is in the sky.

In the ship I do many things, for example: I read books about navegation, enjoy to see the landscape and enjoy the tranquillity of being alone. The landscape’s so beautiful, I can see the sky, the ocean and some islands. I feel very happy :D and relax. When I finish the journey, I will visit you to talk about our lifes.

I’m going to have a lunch, so have to finish. I will write you in two days.

Love

Ellen.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work, please check some language mistakes and hand in before July 4th.