sábado, 7 de junio de 2008

My friend Lucila

My friend Lucila

I have known Lucila since I was 10 years old. We were in the club “Ciudad de Bs. As.” and she was playing hockey. As soon as she finished we started talking. We realized we had al lot of things in common and I found out that it was my friend. That was the start of our relationship. Two days after I invited her and we went to the cinema, we saw scary movie. The film was very funny and we spent a great moment.

Three weeks ago it was her Bat Mitzvá. She had a beautiful evening dress and the party was great fun and moving. Lucila and I danced all the night and the best moments were when she gave the candles and when I dedicated a few words to her. Finally I gave her gift, a trip for both to Miramar!! , she was really happy and she thanked.
Two days ago we arrived, we spent a fantastic holidays and we took a lot of photos.

But things have been making worse since a week ago because her parents had an argument and her father want to move to another country with Lucila. She is having a bad time and I sticking up for her.
We don’t want to fall out but anyway if she moves to another place I am sure that we will talk on the phone or write emails.



1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nice story, please correct some language mistakes such as:
a great moment
it was her Bat
all the night
Scarie Movie
my gift
a fantastic holidays
have been making worse