jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

My friend Tali

I have known my friend Tali since we were two years old. We first met at the kinder garden in 1995. When we were children, we like playing together.
Two years ago, Tali’s parents invited my family and me to go on holiday all together. It was fantastic! We went to Miami Beach. Tali and I loved the sea, so we went to the beach all the days and we took a lot of photo. All together spent two espectacular weeks.
Now Tali and I are the best friends. We do everything together. I go Tali’s house once a week. Since March we have had dancing lessons. We spend a lot of time together. I love my best friend Tali.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nice story, good work.
Please, before you hand in, correct some language mistakes such as:
garden
liked (past!)
all the days
a lot of ...
We all spent...
I go TO Tali's...