jueves, 5 de junio de 2008

My friend Daiana

I have known my best friend Daiana since 2004, when I started to go with her to primary school. At first we didn’t talk with each other because she was very introverted (now she is not), but about two months later I knew that she was my best friend.
We have fallen out with each other lots of times, but never for more than a day. That is very funny, because we don’t have big fights.
We are making jokes to another person, all the time and never tell on because we are like a big machine of lies. We are always talking about guys and sometimes we like the same person, but we stand by each other so is not a problem. We spend all the day together and it’s just brilliant. I hope to be always like this. I sit with her everyday and she is going crazy because I don’t stop talking. I know that I can always trust in her, because I know she will never let me down.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nice story, good work!
Please, before you hand in correct some language mistakes, such as:
to another person
trust in
Well done!!