viernes, 13 de junio de 2008

Jessica and Adam, (Nicole Sznycer)

Jessica and Adam met five years ago. She was working in London in a primary school teaching Spanish to a group of child. One day she saw him, she was a university student, but was doing a summer job like a music teacher in the same school that Jessica was working. He had come to the place where she was working (with the first year students) and he started to see her when she was teaching.As Adam was leaving, he left a little message net to Jessica's computer that said: “ My dear Jessica, you know I have been seeing you all the time, and I know you think that I am to young for to, but I love you, call me after you have red this letter, I miss you and I need you”. Jessica phoned him when she finished reading the letter and they met the same evening. Adam and Jessica liked each other a lot, they like the same music, the same places to go, and Adam all the time was saying something pretty and suit, and it was love ant first sight. One day a terrible thing happened. Jessica was hit by a car, while she was crossing The 7 Street to go to Adam house. She was badly hurt. Six months later, Jessica was OK again. Adam had helped her a lot in his recuperation, staying with her all the time and looking that she had all the tings she needed.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Very nice story Nicole. Congratulations!
Please check some language mistakes, such as:
a group of children
the same as
have been watching
next to
too young
Correct, print and hand in by Friday 20th