sábado, 28 de junio de 2008

an email fron ellen

Guess where I’m right now,, in the middle of the Atlantic J
Can you believe this?? This is what I always wanted to do,, and it’s become true..
I has just left Rio and I am going to Barcelona,, I’m very tired and I’m not sleeping anything,, but it’s my dream and it makes me happy.
In Rio I’ve met this lovely girl,, and her brother,, he’s perfect and we become in very good friends.
He wanted to came with me but I prefer to be alone, and now I can only see the sea,, it’s so beautiful,, I can imagine mi self doing anything else..

Have to go.. can’t left the ship alone so much time..

Think I will arrived the next week so, if you wont you can came there,, and pass a few days together..

Answer me please,, I won’t right again for a while,, so I’ll wait your answer.

Love,, ; )
XxXxXxX
Elli..

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work, please check some language mistakes and hand in before July 4th.