viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

Mail from Dennis Tito

Hi!

Surely you know where I’m writing from if you have been watching the news on the tv. I am in the SPACE believe it or not. It is very difficult to send an email from here to the earth and to live here. The spaceship took off five days ago. As soon as we left the earth, we celebrated that we were safe and that we done it without problems. I drank a glass of beer and I forgot what I was doing, where I was and what we were celebrating. I was unconscious, but later I recovered my memory and I remember everything. I am enjoying the journey, I love being in space! It is fantastic! The best sensation, for me, was when I looked down and saw our planet.


A lot of people think I’m crazy to pay this trip. But I know, they say it because they have not been here. The sensations I’m going through are amazing and incomparable. I think it really worth it. I can’t believe I became the first tourist in space! Can you?


I will invite you to my next trip to space, I have just decided to take another trip. I am sure we will have a lot of fun togheter, and you will enjoy the trip such as I am.


Have to go, because it is later and tomorrow I am having a tour around the space. Ok see you when I arrive at the earth. I might write you the next week.

Love,


Dennis

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Excellent work, hand in the final version before July 4th.