viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

Ellen's email

Hi Natasha!

Guess where I'm writting from! you won't believe it, I'm in the middle of the ocean! I will took off from my small sailing boat as soon as the competition finish, so please say this loud: Good luck Ellen!=)
Yesterday it rained a lot and I was so scared that I couldn't sleep. Today I have been resting for more than an hour and this was great because anything had happended! In a minutes I will be resting too. You know how dangerous is the ocean, you can't sleep long periods of time.
Now I'm looking out and all I see is water and more water, this is the most beautiful part of the trip. Have to finish, I'm feeling OK but I miss you Natasha.
I'll write again tomorrow.

Love

Ellen

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work, please check some language mistakes and hand in before July 4th.