viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

mail from Dennis Tito

Hi!

Surely you know where I’m writing from if you have been watching TV. It is difficult to send an e-mail here in the space, I haven`t had signal since we left earth. The spaceship took off two days ago. When we went out from the atmosphere, we celebrated that we were safe. I drank a glass of fruit juice and I was sick :S. Luckily I am recover and we are enjoying the journey, I love being in space! It’s great! It is a fantastic and amazing experience to see our planet, It is the most incredible thing I have ever seen.

People think I am crazy to pay this trip, but I know they say it because they haven`t been here. I think it really worths it. I have had a lot of fun and it makes me happy, isn`t that what matters after all? I really think it is. I am the first space tourist!, I can’t believe it!

I’ll invite you to my next trip to space, I have recently decided that I have to do this again, imagine what am I feeling! You have to do it the next time with me. I’m sure we’ll have a lot of fun together. You’ll enjoy the journey as much as I do, Money isn`t important.

Have to go, because the cosmonauts are calling me, I hadn`t told you that they are very friendly! Ok, see you when I arrive from space. I will send you other e-mail tomorrow if I have signal!


XOXO


Dennis

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work, please check some language mistakes and hand in before July 4th.