domingo, 29 de junio de 2008

Mail from Ellen

Hi!

Guess where I’m writting from – a bar in Hawai! Arrived here yesterday, and it’s a great place. It’s a very pacefull place. The weather is the best I have ever seen, it’s warm with sunshin all da. How it’s the wheather like at home?
Charles and I think it’s a real pity you couldn’t come with us. There are some beautiful beach here – you’d love them.

We’ve been touring for two weeks now. Have had very nice experiences most of the time – only the second day was a bit problematic, someone has stolen my hand-bag but then we got it back .

I have to go – We’re going to go to a tour through the city.
We’re going to stay in Hawai for another two or three days, then we’re off to Los Angeles. I’ll write again from there.

See you.

Ellen.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Please read the task again, remember you are Ellen or Dennis (read about them in unit 5).
Re-write and hand in before July 4th.