viernes, 6 de junio de 2008

My friend Ayelen

(Gimena yo lo postie el jueves pero no se que paso que no se ve, por las dudas lo posteo de vuelta.)

I have known Ayelen since we were born. Our mothers were at the same university. Also they lived in San Fernando and met their husbands there.
We were friend for 5 years.

She came to may house every day, and we passed hours and hours talking and playing, we found up that we were like sisters. We had the best relationship ever in those years. She also has a brother who I loved; he was my boyfriend for a long time, sometimes she got angry because she was jealous of my relation with him as I spent more time with her brother than with she. But I said
“Sorry” gesturing like a pour girl, and she apologized me.

But the things changed when my parents start thinking about a Jewish school for me.
We left San Fernando and came to Capital. That year was terrible for us, because we lived very far and we couldn’t see each other like the others years. Our mother’s relationship was coming down and our relation also.
Now a days we don’t talk each other but our mother are still friends.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nice story, please correct some language mistakes such as:

may
passed hours
found up
with she
when my parents start thinking
the others years