viernes, 6 de junio de 2008

My friend Nico

I have known my friend Nico for a long time. We first met at kinder garden in 1996, exactly 12 years ago. We were afraid and we both wanted to go home, however this was only the beginning of our long story of friendship.
In just a short time, my friend and I realized that we liked the same things. To play the ball, to sing the same songs, to enjoy with the same games, etc. Soon we became best friends.
We found out that we both like playing football and another sports, and we like listening to music very much.
Six years later, in the primary school , when we met at the first day of classes , we remembered the first day we knew ourselves for the first time in the garden and we laughed a lot!
In second , third and quarter year in primary school we went camping together with our class. Now, I remember each of those experiences, they were incredible and special.
We have done a lot of things together since I knew him, for example Two years ago, Nico`s parents invited me to go on holiday with them! It was fantastic! We spent two wonderful weeks in Spain. I could make reality my dream , know Spain ( my favourite country in the world ). There , we visited a lot of cities: Murcia , Madrid , Barcelona , Sevilla and Mallorca. We took a lot of photos and had a lot of fun in this beautiful place.
Last year , Nico became very ill and I went to his house to see him every day. On this days I gave a lot of magazines and games to my friend to animate him.
At the moment we both are studying at Ort high school , but we don`t meet very frequently because we selected different careers last year. I study informatics and he studies managment. We haven`t seen each other very often since Julie`s party two months ago, we haven`t talked on the phone or Messenger. Anyway I always feel Nico near me because he is my best friend and I love him.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Nice story, please correct some language mistakes such as:
kinder garden
another sports
we knew ourselves for the first time (met)
at the first day