viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

E-MAIL FORM DENISS TITO FOR RODRIGO

Hi Rodrigo!
How are you?
Do you know where I am writing from? Yeah! Sure you know, from a Russian spaceship, in the Space! The fist one that spent vacations in the Space. Don’t know what you are missing!
When the spacecraft left Earth’s atmosphere I dank a glass of fruit juice. You know, it wasn’t a really good idea, ‘cause two minutes later I was sick :(. Don’t worry I am OK :). When I looked down at the Earth it was the best feeling.
I have a lot of things to tell you, there is a cosmonaut that I’ve fallen in love with, and we are thinking in be more than friends in the future :D.
And guess what! Here, like in some places in the Earth, is very difficult make connection with home form here, you know, but I can send an e-mail per week, ‘cause the internet make an interference with the control system of the ship, but once a week doesn’t affect a lot.
Anyway, how are you there? Are you having a good time? I’m waiting for your answer!
I have to go we are having the lunch (isn’t really delicious but is acceptable, is like eat the same all the days, but nobody have any problem). :)
Love you! And next week I will send you another e-mail, and answer!
Deniss

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work, please check some language mistakes and hand in before July 4th.