viernes, 27 de junio de 2008

E-mail from Ellen


Hi Shakira:
Guess where I'm writing from! - my trimaran in the middle of the Atlantic ocean! I have been driving here all the morning and I'm tired and bored - haven't got any time for relax because I have to drive the ship all the day and the most part of night. Pinnipeda, the dog, is great. It jumps all the day and we play a game every evening when I don't want to drive any more. We miss you and all the humans because we haven't seen a pearson since April and I feel alone. The weather's wet with sunshine all the day. I know here the weather is very cold. Careful - use a jumper and don't drink cold!! Seriously, you should'n do this travel - so stressful and you are very lazy!
I think next week I will arrive Argentina, but I'm not sure, so please, don't wait for me there. You will be nervous.
I have been traveling for fiver weeks. I think was yesterday when I left Ibiza. I get interested, most of the time, with the amazing landscapes, but sometimes I wish I could sleep better, like at home. I left the folder there, so, don't look at my notes!
Have to finish, the boat is wandering throw a place I don't want it to go. I'm going to send you and e-mail tomorrow.
XXX
Ellen

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work, please check some language mistakes and hand in before July 4th.