jueves, 22 de mayo de 2008

Images of Argentina (NICOLE SZN)

The topic of this report is to present the most interesting sides of Argentina.
I have interviewed 5 friends and my family (all under 20 years old) about where do they go on vacations, which are their favorite places to meet somebody and their favorite food.

VACATIONS: more than a half enjoy going to the Atlantic Beach, Miramar and Mar del Plata, Necochea, San Bernardo. About a quarter choose going to Santa Teresita, and the rest of them prefer going to the mountains, and the interior of the country (Cordoba and La Pampa).

FAVORITE PLACES TO MEET IN THE CITY: most of my friends prefer going to the shopping center, but about a tree quarter of my family would rather going to a park or to a museum (Parque Centenario, Plaza Francia, Museo de Ciencias Naturales) a quarter prefer the cinema, and the rest of them just go to someone’s house.

FOOD: my friend’s favorite food is fast food, but my family’s favorite food is the homemade (pasta), more than a half think that the healthiest food is the salad and meat, and they really are interested about eating healthy food.

CONCLUTION:
1) I am surprised about that only my parents (within the ones I’ve interviewed) think that healthy food is important. My friends eat all the time things full of grease and their favorite house food is Mc Donald’s, and it’s not really good for their health.
2) The places where they go on vacations are like I had supposed.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Very good work Nicole.
Please, check some spelling, grammar and capitalization mistakes (about where do they go, a tree, my friend's, they really are interested, conclution, about that only, greasy, etc.).
Correct, print (with template) and hand in by May 30th.
Well done!