jueves, 22 de mayo de 2008

Images of Argentina

The aim of this report is to present what is popular in Argentina. I’ve interviewed ten of my friends and all the people in my family, by telephone and in person. The questions concerned food, free time activities, sport and music.

FOOD: well over 50% prefer Argentinean food- especially asado- a food very popular here- to food from other countries. The 25% like pizza and the other 25% said that they love fast food (like Mc Donals). Over half said that their favourite drink is wine, preferably which is make in Mendoza.

FREE TIME: more half young people like going dance or spending a lot of hours in the computer chatting with friends. The other half prefer goes to the shopping and spends a lot of many in clothes. The adults that I interviewed said that they like going out, like to restaurants, with friend or family.

SPORT: all the boys that I interviewed answer that their favourite sport is football. About less than quarter prefer basketball. The other quarter said that the sport is not important to them. But the girls that I interviewed said that they love play volleyball and hockey in their clubs.

MUSIC: the majority of adult people I interviewed answer that they love music of the 80th. The young people prefer actually music, like electro, rock or pop. More than a half prefers music which is sing in English than music in Spanish

Conclusion: I was surprised about the result of sport because I thought that less than the quarter of the girls didn’t do any sport. Also I was surprised about the answer of young people when I asked them what kind of music do they listen, and they answer that they prefer music in English than in Spanish.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Very good work Denise!
Please check some grammar and spelling mistakes (a food very popular, the 25%, is make, going dance, prefer goes, many, like to restaurants, with friend, the sport, love play, 80th, actually music, is sing, prefer...than, etc.).
Correct, print (with template) and hand in by May 30th.
Well done!