martes, 20 de mayo de 2008

Images of Argentina


The Aim of this report is to present what is popular in Argentina.
I intereviewed 6 of my friends and some people in my family, by chat and in person. The questions concerned food, free time activities, sport and music.

Food : The majority of the people interviewed prefer argentinian barbeque, the "Asado", but under a quarter say that argentinian homemade food, like "empanadas", "milanesas", etc, are better. The other people interviewed like Oriental food and fast food.

Free time : More than half people like playing football or going out with friends. All the adults interviewed like going out with their families. Just under 10% stay at home and play computergames.

Sport : Football is the most important sport for more than half of the people interviewed. Over a quarter of my friends interviewed prefer rugby to other sport. The rest of the people don't like any sports.

Music : The majority of my friends like International Rock & Roll. The oldest people in my family like Tango and hates noisy songs. Under a quarter prefer National Rock & Roll and music in spanish.

I agree with most of the things in this report, i fit in to this people. I'm happy about the results in the interview.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work Gabriel, Please some grammar and capitalization mistakes (argentinian, oriental, half people, other sport, people... hates, spanish, etc.).
Correct, print (with template) and hand in by May 30th.
Well done!