martes, 20 de mayo de 2008

Images of Argentina

The aim of this report is to present what is popular in Argentina. I interviewed five of my friends and some people in my family, by telephone. The questions concerned free time activities, sport, food and music.

Free time: The majority of people like going out with friends and playing computers games. The adults of my family like going to the cinema and then going to restaurants. My friends love go to shopping all weekend.

Sport: All of my friends love football. Some people in my family prefer volleyball to football. And the rest of the people in my family don’t like any sport.

Food: Most people interviewed likes food Argentina and homemade (Argentina beef, empanadas). Some of my friends like fast food. And to others like food from other countries. All love to take liquefied.

Music: People of my family prefer listen Argentina music, most likes to tango. All my friends love American and British songs, they don’t like music in Spanish.

I agree with most things in this report, but, for example, I am surprised that my friends not like music in Spanish.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Excellent work Florencia. Please check some grammar and spelling mistakes (love go to shopping, most people likes, food argentina and homemade, and to others..., liquefied, prefer listen..., most likes to tango, etc.).
Correct, print (with template) and hand in by May 30th.
Well done!