jueves, 22 de mayo de 2008

IMAGES OF ARGENTINA


The aim of this report is to present what is popular in Argentina. I interviewed all my family, and my bests friends, by chat, in person, and by telephone. The questions concerned food, free time, sport and music.

Food: most of them prefer traditional foods, but the others prefer fast-food. There are different typical foods like “locro” and “asado”. But 30% of the respondents prefer the pizza.

Free time: most of them (48%) like playing sports like football, tennis, or basketball. Other prefers watch TV or go out with friends. And the 9% go shopping once a week.

Sports: more than a half of people prefer football than another sport. A quarter of them loves orts:basketball and the others are interested in tennis, volley, baseball, between others.

Music: My grandparent loves Tango. My brother and my friends prefer national rock; my mom loves relax music, and my dad queen.

I think the results where near that the once that i expect, I was surprised when I saw that my grandparents loves Tango.



1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work Sebastián
Please, check some grammar, spelling and capitalization mistakes (bests, other prefers watch, the 9%, orts, between others, etc.). Do not use personal details and information, remember you should give generalizations!
Correct, print (with template) and hand in by May 30th.
Well done!