jueves, 22 de mayo de 2008

Images of Argentina

The aim of this report is to present what is popular in Argentina. I my bests friends, by chat, in person, and by telephone. The questions concerned food, free time, sport and music.

Food : Most of my friend prefere fastfood like mc donalds, but 2 o 3 of my friends hate fastfood and they prefer another kind of food, like meat "asado" with chips.

Free time: 90% of my friends spend their free time playing computer games or something like that, chat and that kind of activities.
and the other 10% study and study and study

Sports: Most of my friends dont do any sports now, but when we were more younger we played football and basket.
a little part of my friends follow doing sports at the present.

Music: In my family the most heared rock band is La Vela puerca.
My friends prefere national rock exepting 2 or 3 who listen electro.

The averages say that the favorite food is the fast food, and the most popular free time activity is play game or chat.
I dont think It is quite common that people spend all their free time in the computer.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Martin, you need to check this writing carefully before you hand in, you have too many typing, spelling and also grammar mistakes. Correct, print and hand in before May 30th. Remember to use the template for your final version.
Go ahead!