martes, 20 de mayo de 2008

IMAGES OF ARGENTINA.
The aim of this report is to present what is popular in Argentina. I interviewed 12 of my friends and all the people in my family, by e-mail and in person. The questions concerned food, free time activities, music and sport.

Food: well, the majority of teenagers prefer fast food-especially mc Donald’s-to food from this country.
More than half of adult people like the barbecue and under 10% say their favorite dessert is the tiramisu (a cheese desert).

Free time: over three quarters like playing football and watching the matches in the TV. All the adults like going to a restaurants.
Less than half of my friends go shopping every Sundays.

Sport: football is the most popular sport for a lot of the people interviewed. It is uncommon for the teenagers to prefer baseball or hockey.

Music: about three quarters of my family prefer national music to that from other countries. Almost of my friends like pop and international rock.
The most surprising aspect of the report is that a large number don’t like a barbecue .I was also surprised to find out that it is uncommon for my friends to watch TV in free time.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work Shaila.
Please, check some grammar and capitalization mistakes (desesrt, mc, in the tv, a restaurants, for the teenages, in free time, etc.).
Correct, print (with template) and hand in by May 30th.
Well done!