lunes, 26 de mayo de 2008

Images of Argentina

The aim of this reports is to present what is popular and important in Argentina. I interviewed some of my friends by mail, and I talk about food, sports and music.
Music: Some friends say that the most important type of music is Tango, other says that cumbia. In other countries when you say Argentina they associate with Tango.
Food: The most representantive food is barbacue. Most people of Argentina eats 3 or 4 times a week meat.
Sport: the most important sport in Argentina is Football, also volley, tennis and rugby are prefered by argentina people.
In my opinion, people prefer sports than art or culture.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Good work Sebastián.
Please, check some grammar, spelling and capitalization mistakes (I talk, other say, most people eats, eats 3 times a week meat, argentina, prefer... than, etc.).
Correct, print (with template) and hand in by May 30th.