viernes, 23 de mayo de 2008


IMAGES OF ARGENTINA

The aim of this report is to present the most popular activities and what people like. I have interviewed many friends and all the people in my family for two weeks, so now I can do statistics of their preferences. The questions are about food, free time activities, music and pets.


Food: more than half said that their favourite food is roast lamb with any local drink as the well-known "mate". Some of my friends prefer Caribbean food to Argentinian food. They also like tea more and more each day, they think it's amazing!
Free time: Well, in my family there is a wide variety about the thinks they do. The majority of adults like playing Burako in their free time, so they are never bored. More than a half of young people think that shopping is better than parties. The teenagers said that in their free time they go to parties or to the club with friends.
Music: Two thirds of teenagers prefer Argentinian music to that from other countries. The majority of adults like listening Brazilian music because they can dance better. The children in my family usually listen to the radio and the sing the songs they know.
Pets: Dog is the most popular pet in my family, we all have one in our houses. About three-quarters of my friends have a cat. Under a quarter don't like pets.


The most surprising aspect of the report is that people in my family prefer going shopping to parties. I was also surprised to find out that it is quite uncommon for my friends to have a pet.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Excellent work Daiana!
Please check some spelling and preposition mistakes.
Correct, print and hand in by May 30th.
Well done!!