jueves, 22 de mayo de 2008

Images Of Argentina

IMAGES OF ARGENTINA

The aim of this report is to present what is popular in argentina.
I have an interviewe whit my father, this following quiestions concerned food, sports and music.

Food: in most of restaurants, an usual option is “milanesa con papas” or some pastas, however,
The food that is eaten by the ¾ of the people in capital federal, is meat.
I mean asado, bife or entraña. A lot of people also preffer fast food in Burger King or Mac Donalds.

Sport: the most played sport in argentina is football but in the last two years appeared hockey and rugby in both worldcup of each sport. My father thinks that football will be popular as now in the future. Bascketball has been a succesfull sport after the olimpiadas in athenas.
Emmanuel Ginobili and Nocioni are playing at the NBA after a great cup.
My father also said that in the future, Argenitna will be a powerfull country relationated with sports.

Music: me and my family are agreed that english’s songs are better than ours but we like many songs created by argentinians. Bersuit and Los Piojos are great bands but my father thinks that 80’s songs were the best.

Conclution: argentina will be an excited place to visit in a few years and many people will enjoy sports and national food like (choripan) but my father told : “national music wont be important in our comunity”.
I desagree with that; i think that music will be fantastic in some years.

1 comentario:

Jimena Cas dijo...

Interesting information Emiliano but you should check several spelling, capitalization and grammar mistakes before you hand in the final version (on the template).
Please, correct, print and hand in before May 30th.
Go ahead!